Welcome to The Bichon Frisé Reporter Homepage! This is just a small taste of what you will find in our FULL SIZE (8-1/2" by 11") Bichon publication, stuffed full of PHOTOS, many in FULL COLOR, where you can meet WHO'S WHO in Bichons and Bichon owners! In each issue of The Bichon Frisé Reporter magazine you will find what you are looking for - the top breeders, the top exhibitors, stud dogs, grown dogs, puppies, and also products and services for your Bichon.
In This Issue:
BFCA National Coverage including the judges' critiques, On The Road to the 2016 BFCA National by Anna Hillman, Wishing For a Win in the North Start State by Mayno Blanding, and Actions Spoke Volumes by our Bichon Frise Reporter Guy; Interview with Lorrie Carlton and Larry Letsche, DVM, Belle Creek Bichons
In Every Issue:
of back issues available, Bichon related websites,
The Bichon Frisé Reporter offers help with all aspects of Bichon care. Every Bichon Frisé lover will appreciate “The Bichon Frisé Reporter”, published quarterly, and chock full of helpful information, advice, tips, useful listings - all about just Bichons. You can find everything - from locating ethical Bichon breeders, making a Bichon puppy purchase, health concerns, Bichon Frisé Specialty shows, to finding a local Bichon Frisé Club. And most of all, help in making a decision regarding showing, or breeding your Bichon.
Back Issues of The Bichon
Frisé Reporter offer more helpful information
• Informative articles by experts in their fields
• Interviews with top breeders and/or handlers
• Where you can meet Who's Who - the top Bichons and their owners and breeders
• Statistics on Top 20 winning Bichons in conformation, Top 40 year end final standings
• Stories of rescued Bichons, performance Bichons, and Bichons for just loving
• Products and services for your Bichon
• Beautifully designed pages by top graphic artists